With the rapid expansion of smart technology and the internet, the electronic industry has developed rapidly, and the industries represented by semiconductors and photovoltaics occupy an important position. The waste water in this industry is characterized by high fluorine, high corrosion, strong acidity, high total nitrogen, and more toxic metals such as arsenic. Aiming to deepen the source of the process, the company traces the source of pollutants, cleans the sewage and diverts the flow, and provides customers with reliable technology solutions to ensure the stable production of customers.
• Acid and alkali wastewater treatment and acid and alkali resource treatment
• Recycling and zero discharge of high ammonia wastewater
• Treatment of high-fluorine wastewater
• Treatment of arsenic-containing wastewater
• Preparation of ultrapure water for the electronics industry
• Reduction and harmless treatment of solid waste hazardous waste sludge
Technology development and engineering accumulation have formed an integrated solution centering on advanced oxidation technology, micro-flocculation reaction precipitation technology, membrane technology and MVR evaporation technology, providing customers with reliable engineering to achieve substantial emission reduction of pollutants and reuse of water resources.
• Electroplating degreasing high COD wastewater treatment
• Integrated treatment of metal anodizing wastewater
• Electroless nickel-plated copper wastewater advanced oxidation treatment
• Advanced oxidation-reduction (electrochemical) treatment of chromium wastewater
• Efficient treatment of phosphorus-containing fluorinated wastewater
• Electroplating wastewater online treatment and water reuse