3. Other routine work assigned by superiors;
1. Major in water supply and drainage or environmental engineering, junior college degree or above (Technical secondary school or above with rich engineering experience works also)
2. Rich in design experience, more than two years of working experience in environmental engineering company or sewage treatment plant, experienced in installation and commissioning is preferred.
3. Able to travel.
4. Have strong coordinating, interpersonal abilities and communicating skills.
5. Familiar with AUTOCAD and other drawing software;