High-salt organic wastewater means that the wastewater itself contains high levels of organic pollutants and has a high content of salt. It usually refers to wastewater containing more than 1% salt. Among them, chemicals, textiles, papermaking, printing and dyeing, pharmaceuticals, and pesticides are particularly common, and organic pollutants are more difficult to degrade. For high-COD and high-salt content, traditional treatment processes often use pre-treatment process evaporation to obtain solid waste and condensated water. Combineing this with processes such as coagulation, oxidation, anaerobic & aerobic treatment will mitigate the pollutants and pass EPA standards. There are problems associated with this procedure such as complicated process flow, high investment costs and operating costs, and unstable processing effects. In addition, the industry's current methods for the treatment of high-salt organic wastewaters such as salinity acclimation, dilution and biochemistry, and halophilic bacteria-enhancing organisms all lack a certain degree of stability.
The company has actively introduced advanced Japanese technologies for difficult-to-degrade high-salt organic wastewater, and through the redevelopment of the company's R&D center, it has formed multi-stage push-flow biochemical treatment of high salt-containing organic wastewater and high-salt refractory organic wastewater. Technology (MSFBP, national patents: 201710607510.9, 201720900767.9, 201710606987.5), increasing the salt content of biochemical treatment wastewater to 3% by weight, using high specific surface area and high-strength reactive fiber materials to enhance the salt tolerance and biochemical treatment ability of microorganisms, thus achieving optimal salt content organic wastewater discharge standards. Combined with the company's full-film concentration technology and ZLD zero-emission technology, we can can effectively solve the problems and bottlenecks of high-salt wastewater treatment in the industrial sector.
1) High specific surface area active fiber, high microbial load, effective suppression of excess sludge production, up to 80% reduction of excess sludge.
2) The wastewater salt content can reach 3-5%, and the sludge can be directly processed after the domestication of the sludge is completed without dilution.
3) Can handle refractory organic pollutants, B/C value can be as low as 0.1
4) Effectively combine with traditional microbial treatment technology
1) Upgrade of the high-load biochemical treatment system
2) Treatment of high salt-containing refractory organic wastewater in the fine chemical industry
3) Treatment of high salty organic wastewater in the pharmaceutical industry
4) Treatment of high salt-containing refractory water in the pesticide industry
5) Treatment of high salt wastewater in dye intermediates
6) Biochemical treatment of wastewater from pickled food industry